A year ago today I jumped off the corporate ladder to focus on the idea that helping people and pets can not only be good for our souls and community–but also a profitable and scalable business model that makes real impact. (Also known as the theory of #socialenterprise.)
This year’s goal? “Don’t go broke.”
This year’s achievement was a six-figure business that’s working with international leaders and dynamic startups who are shaping the cause marketing and pet industry. And a team that’s filled with amazing and passionate subject matter experts who inspire me to make this all work FOR THEM. So I can work more with them.
So today’s thoughts:
- How fast this year has gone.
- How much more I believe in it now.
- How amazed and eternally grateful I am to our clients that prove the model each and every day.
- How amazed and eternally grateful I am to our team that kicks ass, takes names and will move heaven and earth to get things done.
- How much we’ve all achieved together.
- How much is possible once we really learn to fly together.
I can’t wait.
Learn more about ’cause Digital Marketing, or our social-good arm, AdvoCats (and Dogs, too)